New Product Showcase
The New Product Showcase (NPS) is a complimentary program to assist exhibiting companies in promoting a new product or service at the ASSH Annual Meeting. Participating companies will receive:
- A listing on the Annual Meeting website
- An email highlight to prospective and registered attendees
- A highlight in the Annual Meeting mobile app
- Signage at the meeting that will indicate your booth number
New company launches are eligible for this program and encouraged to participate. Participation requirements include:
- The product or service highlighted must have been/will be introduced between September 2016 and September 2017 (product updates are allowed).
- Participating company must be registered to exhibit at the 2017 ASSH Annual Meeting.
- Participating company must limit listings to 3 new products.
Back by popular demand, companies have the opportunity to present their products on a stage inside the exhibit hall during the Thursday and Friday lunch hours. Each session is ten (10) minutes long, moderated by an ASSH surgeon member. There will be up to four (4) sessions available per day. Each session costs $2,500. Fee includes a 10-minute speaking slot, stage, lectern and head table, basic A/V package (computer, LCD projector, screen, 1 lectern microphone, 1 wireless lavaliere microphone, 1 floor microphone), and promotion services. NPS Pavilion sessions are promoted in the mobile app, Annual Meeting website, emails and onsite signage.
Thursday, September 7, 2017 (based on availability at the time of application)
- Session 1: 11:45 – 11:55 AM
- Session 2: 11:55 AM – 12:05 PM
- Session 3: 12:05 – 12:15 PM
- Session 4: 12:15 – 12:25 PM
Friday, September 8, 2017 (based on availability at the time of application)
- Session 1: 12:15 – 12:25 PM
- Session 2: 12:25 – 12:35 PM
- Session 3: 12:35 – 12:45 PM
- Session 4: 12:45 – 12:55 PM
Deadline to sign-up is August 11, 2017 to ensure inclusion in the meeting mobile app. Sign-up is first-come, first-served. Contact Mr. Kris Delas Armas at email@example.com to secure a spot.
Surgeon attendees, check back often to see the list of sessions as they are confirmed.