822 Buy-a-Brick Campaign

Leave a lasting legacy at the ASSH Central Office by participating in our 822 Buy-a-Brick Campaign. Make a donation to any bucket of the AFSH, and your name and/or chosen text will display on a brass plate on the beautiful brick walls inside of the ASSH Office at 822 West Washington Boulevard in Chicago.

Purchased in June of 2012, the ASSH office building is located in the trendy West Loop neighborhood of Chicago. It houses all 22 ASSH staff members and is a gathering spot for ASSH committees, leaders and other volunteers. Its colorful, innovative style has drawn admiration from volunteers and associations alike.

The 107-year-old building is now beautifully renovated and will last a lifetime as the Hand Society’s home base. Now, for the first time, we’re celebrating the legacy of 822 and allowing ASSH members to create a legacy of their own. Campaign limited to 822 total bricks.


Donor Options

2" x 6" Name Plate ($500-$1,000)

Proudly display your support of AFSH with an individual brick. This small brass plate offers enough space for one line of text, perfect for displaying your name. The Candidate Member rate is $500, and the Member rate is $1,000.

4" x 6" Plate ($2,000)

Commemorate your support of AFSH by purchasing a medium-sized plate. With up to two lines of text, this plate is perfect for memorial donations, gifts made in tribute to a mentor, or club names.

4" x 12" Plate ($4,000)

This large plate leaves enough space for you to recognize your hand club, an organization or even a group of donors, or to mark a special event. With eight lines of text available, this is a timeless reminder of your commitment to the future in hand.

Get Started

Purchase your brick today. Please be prepared to include your lines of text. Within two weeks of your purchase, you will receive a proof of your plate for approval.

Donation Details

Your donation to the Buy-a-Brick Campaign may be directed to the AFSH bucket of your choice (research, education, outreach or scholarship fund). As owner of the ASSH office building, the ASSH will retain 10% of all donations to the Buy-a-Brick Campaign to contribute to ongoing building maintenance. The remaining 90% will be directed to the AFSH. The cost of materials and installation will be covered by AFSH.

Purchased brass plates will be installed quarterly at the ASSH Office.


2" x 6" Name Plate


4" x 6" Plate


4" x 12" Plate

The name plates pictured above are examples only.

 

Buy Your Brick