Online, mail, fax or email registrations will be accepted. Sorry, due to the complexity of the registration form, phone registrations are not accepted.
To cancel additional fee sessions (precourses, postcourses, residents and fellows conference, surgical skills courses):
- You must submit a written request (email, fax or mail) to the ASSH Central Office. Contact information is below. A full refund will be issued if the request is received prior to the cancellation deadline.
- Optional activity tickets (social events) and donations to the American Foundation for Surgery of the Hand are not refundable.
To cancel a full or one day meeting registration:
- A full refund less a $95 cancellation fee will be issued if written notification is received in the ASSH Central Office on or before August 11, 2017.
- A full refund less $150 will be issued if written notification is received in the ASSH Central Office on or between August 12-28, 2017.
- No refunds will be issued after pre-registration closes, beginning on August 29, 2017.
- No refunds issued on site.
- No refunds will be issued for any missed sessions or events, including sessions missed due to travel delays.
Cancellation requests should include name of registrant, type of cancellation and a brief explanation for cancellation. Refunds are issued the same way payment was received (refunded to credit card or by check) unless you are notified otherwise. Please send your written request via email, fax or mail.
- Email email@example.com
- Fax at (847) 384-1435
- Mail to ATTN: Registrar, American Society for Surgery of the Hand, 822 W. Washington Boulevard, Chicago, IL 60607.
Adults 18 years of age and older may visit any area of the annual meeting provided the following admittance requirements are met. These policies are strictly enforced. Parents or legal guardians are required to sign a release and waiver of claim for children between 6 and 17 years of age and must accompany them at all times while in the exhibit hall. Children under the age of 6 are not permitted to enter the exhibit hall under any circumstances.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (312) 880-1900 between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM Monday through Friday, Central time.