The 70th ASSH Annual Meeting is designed for surgeons to share new concepts and revisit established principles pertaining to hand and upper extremity. Hand care professionals from around the world will come together to share, discuss and learn about breakthrough techniques and procedures advancing the care and treatment of hand and upper extremity.
*The abstract submission deadline for the 2015 Annual Meeting has passed.
Clinical Papers, ePosters, Hand-e Video Theater, Residents & Fellows papers and ePosters and the International Guest Society ePosters will receive notifications in March/April 2015. Authors will have the opportunity to make any final changes to their abstract for a limited period of time after they have been notified of the abstract’s acceptance.
To contact the ASSH about your submission, please email email@example.com. Please reference your abstract number and the name of your primary author in any communication to help us identify the correct abstract.
ASSH Policy & Procedures
- NOTE: The ASSH does not pay for any meeting relating costs for accepted presenters, including hotel, travel or registration fees. Special arrangements for international guests for Instructional Courses or Symposia to cover lodging and/or meeting registration fees must be made in advance and receive approval from the Program Chair(s). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you are chosen to be a presenter, you are required to register and pay to attend the conference.
- Scientific Abstracts (Paper, E-Poster, International Poster, and R/F Conference Presentations) must include the following sections: Hypothesis, Methods, Results and Summary Points and are limited to a maximum of 400 words. An abstract may be edited and published by the ASSH if accepted.
- Scientific Abstracts are marketed as “never-before-heard” material. Please do not submit paper or poster proposals which have been published, presented or are scheduled for presentation/publication prior to September 10, 2015.
- A maximum of two images may accompany an abstract submission (includes any graphics, tables or charts). All images must be “print-ready” with a minimum 300 DPI at the time of submission. If accepted, the abstract and images will be reproduced in an abstract book.
- The Societies require that all speakers at programs granting Continuing Medical Education credit provide a financial/commercial disclosure statement. All financial interests in the product or process involved with the research must be properly identified. This includes stock ownership, membership on an advisory board or board of directors, corporate sponsored research, or any other substantive relationship. A disclosure statement will be collected from EACH author listed on the abstract. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to obtain these disclosures from each author!
- An accepted abstract may be edited and published by the ASSH.
- Those who have an accepted abstract for paper presentation by the ASSH Program Committee (for the General Session and/or the Residents and Fellows Conference) will be required to provide a manuscript for review by the program discusser.