Industry Forums are commercially supported educational activities held in conjunction with the ASSH Annual Meeting. These 60‐minute sessions offer commercial groups the opportunity to highlight their products through an in‐depth presentation. Essentially, these sessions are an extension of a company's exhibit hall presence. Therefore, only companies that have secured a booth at the upcoming Annual Meeting may apply.
Session format includes lecture, debate, case discussion and product demonstration. Industry Forums are the best way for Industry to increase awareness of their products and to teach surgeons how to properly use their surgical equipment and tools. Session content and faculty are selected by the sponsor. Forums are promoted in all meeting programs, through email and web promotion and onsite.
Industry Forum: $12,500
Each Additional Industry Forum: $9,500
- Session room set‐up (riser, if applicable)
- Lectern and head table for 4
- Basic A/V package (computer, LCD projector, screen, 1 lectern microphone, 1 wireless lavaliere microphone, 1 floor microphone and visqueen on tabletops/floors (for demonstrations using cadaveric specimens)
- Registration/promotion services
Additional audio visual equipment, lead retrieval scanners and food and beverage are at the session host's expense.
Time slots are based on availability at the time of application. Venue and room sizes may vary.
- NEW this year! Wednesdays at 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (up to 10 slots): hosts are encouraged to provide lunch to increase attendance
- Wednesdays at 5:30 - 6:30 PM (up to 10 slots): hosts are encouraged to provide additional food and refreshments to increase attendance
- ***SOLD OUT*** Thursdays at 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM (up to 10 slots): attendees are provided boxed lunches in the exhibit hall ***SOLD OUT***
- Thursdays at 6:30 - 8:30 PM (up to 2 slots): hosts are encouraged to provide additional food and refreshments to increase attendance
- Fridays at 7:00 - 8:00 AM (up to 10 slots): hosts are encouraged to provide additional food and refreshments to increase attendance
- Fridays at 12:00 - 1:00 PM (up to 10 slots): attendees are provided boxed lunches in the exhibit hall
Note: Due to the commercial nature of the Forum(s), the participation fee(s) does not automatically qualify a company as an ASSH partner. All mandatory partnership program requirements must be met in order for the participation fee(s) to contribute towards ASSH partnership status.