The Society will begin to make space assignments approximately five (5) months before the exhibition. Assignments are made based on the date of receipt by the Society of a signed application, the required deposit, and accumulation of priority points (based on exhibition history). Prior to space assignments, the floor plan may be adjusted to accommodate the total number of island booth request
Space assignments will be made in the following order:
- Elite Partners (based on prior year’s Annual Meeting total spend)
- Island Booths (based on size and priority points)
- Highest to lowest points according to the following point system
- One point will be awarded per exhibit at each previous annual meeting and one point for every year of continuous exhibition.
- Additional points are awarded for early application submission (total points available is dependent on number of applications received at the time of assignment process) and completion of exhibitor survey at the end of the Annual Meeting.
- Bonus points may also be earned based on commercial support from the prior year.
The Society will attempt to honor applicants’ preferences for space to the extent allowed by the availability of the requested space, size requirements, and proximity to competing firms. The Society reserves the right to reassign space and/or modify the floor plan as necessary to enhance the exhibition. Actual dimensions and locations may vary from those described on the floor plan. Companies that have merged with, been purchased by, or have purchased another company may use either company’s priority points, but shall not be allowed to combine or otherwise aggregate priority points.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING SET FORTH HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, THE SOCIETY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE FINAL DETERMINATION OF ALL SPACE ASSIGNMENTS IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE EXHIBITION.