The 2016 ASSH Annual Meeting is completely digital! No abstract books. No paper schedules. No printed booklets. Don't worry - you can find everything you need to make the most of the ASSH meeting with our mobile app.
Downloading the App
The app is available for Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Android devices (2.3 and higher). Using a Windows tablet or phone? Still love your Blackberry? You can view the program information on the mobile site. Download the app one of two ways:
- Click this link on your device.
- Search "ASSH 2016" in the app store.
Here's what you need to know:
- ASSH is only printing your conference badge.
- The ASSH Annual Meeting app is free and downloadable on your iPad, iPhone or Android device before and during the meeting.
- The app houses ALL of the program and abstract content you will need (see below for full list).
- You app syncs with your personal meeting agenda.
- You can also use other devices (like a laptop or netbook) to access program information at the meeting using the free Wi-Fi.
Note: Free Wi-Fi will be available throughout the convention center for the duration of the meeting.
The meeting app has...
- Your registration schedule (login with your ASSH email as the username and your ASSH ID as your password).
- Access to Clinical Paper abstracts.
- Access to session handouts.
- In-app surveys for many sessions.
- A full listing of exhibitors and industry forums.
- Maps for the convention center and headquarters hotel.
- Topic Channels to discuss what's new at this year's event.