Scott W. Wolfe, MD, Robert N. Hotchkiss, MD, William C. Pederson, MD and Scott H. Kozin, MD
2-Volume Set: Online and Print
Green's Operative Hand Surgery, edited in its Sixth Edition, provides today's most complete, authoritative guidance on the effective surgical and non-surgical management of all conditions of the hand, wrist, and elbow. Now featuring a new full-color format, photographs, and illustrations, plus operative videos and case studies online at Expert Consult, this new edition shows you more vividly than ever before how to perform all of the latest techniques and achieve optimal outcomes.
New to This Edition:
- Master all the latest approaches, including the newest hand implants and arthroplastic techniques.
- Get tips for overcoming difficult surgical challenges through Preferred Technique summaries.
- See how to perform key procedures step by step by watching operative videos online.
- Gain new insights on overcoming clinical challenges by reading online case studies.
- Consult it more easily thanks to a new, more user-friendly full-color format, with all of the photos and illustrations shown in color.