The Hand Society is engaged in several important efforts to gather information about the detailed work and scope our members are involved in. The development of the following ASSH "Member Insights" data survey was led by Edward Diao, MD with input from our Corporate Advisory Council that included members of Council, the Foundation, and select corporate partners. It collected information about the frequency of hand conditions that are seen, the specific implants used and change in practice patterns in the last twelve months by ASSH members across the spectrum of their practices. We learned more about treatments and conditions which are less than ideal and where innovation and new products might be helpful.
The results of this survey are being made available to sale to industry partners so that some of these insufficiencies in treatment options and product preferences will be addressed. This survey was a collaborative effort to learn more about the field of hand and upper limb surgery and to bring more resources to those areas where current treatment options are not ideal.
Download Survey (questions only)
Download Survey Order Form (purchase Q&A summary)
Member Insights Survey 2.0
Hand Conditions: Frequency & Treatment Options and Product Preferences
- Survey was sent via SurveyMonkey in January 2013 to over 2,000 ASSH Members who are currently practicing
- 30+% response rate over one month period
- Hand/upper extremity frequency trend questions and demographic questions asked
- Product preferences asked of twenty-two (22) hand and upper extremity conditions
Market Research Survey Results Fees
Download Survey Questions
Download Order Form
Corporate Advisory Council (CAC) Member: $9,500
Non-CAC Member: $15,000
Cross-Tab Add On: $500/question
On the order form please indicate which question(s) you would like cross-tabbed for specific responses based on that particular area. Cross-tabbed responses offer a powerful tool to learn more about your target audience. For example, you could cross-tab responses by a certain demographic, such as those who have been in practice for fewer than five years to see which responses come directly from this audience. Additional fee applies.
- Access to specific data related to the hand and upper extremity that does not exist anywhere else
- High response rate from target audience who are the experts in the field
- Questions were developed in collaboration with industry to get the answers you need
- Purpose and use of survey was clearly shared with membership and is offered to industry in open and ethical manner
Download Order Form
Completed order forms can be submitted by email, fax or mail:
Fax: (847) 384-1435
American Society for Surgery of the Hand
P.O. Box 6500
Chicago, IL 60680
Questions? Contact Kris R. Delas Armas, CMP, Meetings & Corporate Relations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 880-1913.