CME Claim Instructions
Need Help? Need your login?
or call (312) 880-1900 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM Central Time.
IMPORTANT: You must be logged in to your account to claim CME online. ALL COURSE & MEETING ATTENDEES are assigned a username and password. You do not need to be a member to have an online account. Your CME record is attached to your current account login so PLEASE DO NOT create a new account when visiting the login page. If you do not know your login information or have forgotten your login, please contact email@example.com or call (312) 880-1900.
- Disable all pop-up blocking software in the current internet browser. (This absolutely applies to Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer.)
- Begin at My CME (once logged in) and click on the name of the course for which you are claiming CME credits.
- You will see a table listing the sessions for which CME credits are available, the maximum number of available credits, and an empty box where you may enter the number of credits for your participation. NOTE: if any sessions are missing, do not complete the claim. Stop and contact ASSH for assistance.
- When you finish entering the hours claimed click "Submit". This will open a POP UP WINDOW in which you must approve the combined total hours claimed for the course.
- If the total in this window is correct, click OK. You will be directed to a completed form with an option to print the certificate.
Continuing Education Transcript
To review your online continuing education transcript or to claim CME for recent events click My CME and follow the instructions provided.
NOTE REGARDING PENDING CME: Within each event, only the individual breakout sessions you registered for will appear online for you to claim, regardless if it was an additional fee session or not. If there are sessions that you participated in but did not pre-register for, please contact the ASSH Central Office at (312) 880-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (remember to include your full name and the meeting/activity you attended).
For CME claims from courses occurring prior to 2009, please contact the ASSH Central Office at (312) 880-1900 or email email@example.com for assistance.