Do you use the PDFs of the patient education brochures that are available on the ASSH website? (124 responses total)
I print them off for my patients 35.6%, 37 respondents
I link to them from my website 19.2%, 20 respondents
I didn’t know these were available on the ASSH website 51.0%, 53 respondents
Other 13.5%, 14 respondents
1. Direct patients to the website
2. I just found them today. Are they the same as the handouts we can order from ASSH? Still plan on ordering them in bulk (takes too long to find and print them during a busy clinic). Can ASSH add one for ulnar impaction/ulnar shortening or TFCC injuries?
3. I would like to use them, but they are only available in English
4. These are a wonderful resource. I print the 10 most common things and have folders in the office, and everything else I print from the saved PDF if there is a patient needs it. Also, I like the "prescription pad" from ASSH that easily allows me to direct a patient to the web site.
5. I have used the larger pamphlets...I will consider the PDF's now....good idea...thanks
6. They are great. I wish there were more.
7. No I don"t.
8. I also have copies at the office to hand them to those who are not internet savvy.
9. These are great! They are really helpful in my practice. I even carry them on a USB memory stick so I can print them off whenever I need to.How about a brochure on finger sprains/dislocations?
10. We have used the printed brochures in the Oxford UK hand clinic for ~15 years
11. i don´t use them
12. I frequently use the printed versions of these brochures
13. i do refer patients to the website as well
14. great resource! thanks!
15. I direct patients to the web-site by using the "prescription pad" from ASSH.
16. They are great handouts. I use them everyday. I give them to all of my patients.
17. Note: I used to print them off from the website - but now most have gone from to 3 pages - thus I print from scanned copies of the old ones. They are shorter & simpler for my patients.
18. I give the assh site in their office paperwork.
19. I don't use them. I think they too often represent ONE person's thinking, and often not mine.
20. Dept. purchases patient information brochures from Krames
21. I give patients the web site address