*The 2013 Bunnell Fellowship application period is now closed. Please check back in early 2014.
- The applicant must have completed a fellowship in hand surgery.
- The hand surgery fellowship, or residency if taken after fellowship, must have been completed within the time period specified on the application.
- Applicants must be Active Members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and must apply within seven years following election to ASSH Active Membership.
- Send copy of the completed application to: American Society for Surgery of the Hand, 822 W. Washington Blvd, Chicago, IL 60607 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have previously applied for the Fellowship, you may submit a copy of your previous application, attaching an addendum describing your activities since that time. It is recommended, however, that you obtain current letters of recommendation (see #4 below).
- Attach a small recent photograph (2” x 3” preferred size) to each application.
- Two sponsors must send letters of recommendation to the above address. One sponsor should be the hand surgeon under whose tutelage you have served the majority of your fellowship; the other should be a hand surgeon who is familiar with your work during the past two years. Both must be members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- Additional letters of recommendation from other members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand are permissible.
- All application forms and all additional supporting material must be submitted by June 1, 2013. Applications received after that date cannot be considered.
Questions? Contact Olivia Moran at email@example.com