Directions for uploading cases to the image library:
- Select 'New' from the Case drop down menu if you are uploading a new case. If you are adding to a case you have already created, choose that case from the menu.
- Fill in the required fields with the information pertaining to your case (fields outlined in red are required).
- Browse for a photo from your computer.
- To add multiple photos to your case, click the 'Add' button to add more fields.
- When you are ready, click 'Submit' to upload all your photos at once.
- You should be directed to a confirmation page, verifying that your upload was successful.
- Click on 'My Images' to view all your uploaded photos.
Directions for editing your cases:
To edit case details:
- Go to the Image Upload page and select a case from the drop-down list.
- Make desired changes to the case detail fields (Diagnosis, Procedure, Anatomical Region, Case Comments, CPT, ICD-9, Implant, Case Date).
- Add any additional images (optional).
- Click on 'Submit' to save changes. This will bring you to a page where you can review the images on the case and change the default image (if desired) or delete images. It also shows a list of new images successfully uploaded.
- Click 'Finish Editing.'
To delete images from a case, or select a new default image:
- Go to Image Upload page and select a case from the drop-down list.
- Click on 'Edit Case.' This will bring you to a page where you can review the images on the case and change the default image (if desired) or delete images.