DEADLINE: JUNE 2, 2014
- The applicant must have completed a fellowship in hand surgery.
- The hand surgery fellowship (or residency if taken after fellowship) must have been completed between June 30, 2004 and the present.
- Applicants must be Active Members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and must apply within seven years following election to ASSH Active Membership. 2014 applicants must have joined ASSH in 2006 or later.
Obtain letters of recommendation from two sponsors (or more if desired). One sponsor should be the hand surgeon under whose tutelage you have served the majority of your fellowship; the other should be a hand surgeon who is familiar with your work during the past two years. Both must be members of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- Complete the downloadable application at this link. If you have previously applied for the Fellowship, you may submit a copy of your previous application, attaching an addendum describing your activities since that time. It is recommended, however, that you obtain current letters of recommendation.
- Along with your application, please submit the following:
- Recent headshot
- One-page description of the scientific theme to be pursued during the Bunnell Fellowship, including your objectives
- Budget and timeline, including the institutions/individuals you would like to visit
Please submit all application materials via email to Olivia Moran at email@example.com.