You are invited to join the American Society for Surgery of the Hand at one or more of our upcoming courses. Our small course educational programs are targeted for surgeons specializing in hand, orthopaedic and plastic surgery, as well as allied health professionals serving the hand care profession. Exhibiting at these events allows you to reach leaders in the field of hand surgery and therapy in an intimate, small course setting. Enjoy exceptional sales and networking opportunities at an affordable rate.
Tabletop Exhibit - $1,000
- One 6’x30" skirted table and two chairs
- Company listing with contact information in the onsite program
- One set of our pre-registered attendee mailing labels (available by request, one-time use only)
- Final post-meeting attendee registration list (includes attendee name, company, and location)
- Complimentary breakfast and boxed lunches for exhibit staff
Industry Forum - $2,500
(Select courses only)
- Opportunity to highlight products through an in-depth presentation
- Increase awareness of products and teach hand care professionals how to properly use surgical equipment and tools
- Content and faculty selected by sponsor
- Includes session room setup, basic A/V package and registration/promotion services
*Special discount: $500 credit will be given to companies who plan to exhibit and present an Industry Forum at the same course. The discount is not applicable for multiple courses.
Unrestricted Educational Grant - $5,000
Does your organization…
- Demonstrate leadership through corporate giving.
- Promote the advancement of innovative medical and healthcare research and education.
- Support programs that lead to improved outcome and quality of life for patients and their communities.
- Commit to improving patient care by helping to provide valuable information to healthcare professionals and patient communities as well.
- Encourage better communication between healthcare professionals and their patients.
If you answered yes to any of these, we invite you to support the course(s) of your choice through an unrestricted educational grant. This is a wonderful opportunity to invest in the promotion of scientific knowledge, medical advancement and the delivery of effective health care. Your generosity will help to underwrite the general meeting expenses of your selected course(s). Prominent recognition in the course materials, website and marketing promotion are included. All grants will be administered in a fair and transparent manner.
ASSH and the Course Chair(s) are responsible for making all decisions regarding the content, faculty and presentation of the educational information. Additionally, ASSH is prepared to share details about the program’s content and agenda, budget, and any other relevant information your grant review process requires. The ASSH is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
Don’t delay and show your support today for $5,000 per course. Due to the nature of this educational grant, this support will count towards the activation of your company’s partnership status as an ASSH Corporate Partner. For additional benefits of this program, contact Kris R. Delas Armas via email at email@example.com.