Disclaimer: The programs listed below are not organized by the ASSH and are posted here for informational purposes only. Please contact the program organizer for registration details or for information on sponsorship opportunities.
To request a listing for your event, please complete the Non-ASSH Event Application and submit program details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Events occurring within 4 weeks of (prior to or following) an ASSH program will not be listed.
- The event must be related to the field of hand and upper extremity surgery.
- Listings are limited to courses that offer CME (applies to N. America events only)
- The request must be from a current ASSH member.
- Payment of a $250 USD must accompany event listing application.
AO Trauma Seminar — Hand and Wrist Fracture Management (May 29, 2014, Cambridge, Massachusetts)
22nd Annual Meeting of EORS (July 2-4, 2014, France)
10th Congress of the Asian Pacific Federation of Societies for Surgery of the Hand (October 2-4, 2014, Malaysia)
AO Trauma Seminar - Hand and Wrist Fracture Management (November 6-8, 2014 Chicago, IL)
SICM Elbow Course (November 13-15, 2014, France)
SICM Surgical Techniques in Hand Surgery (December 11-13, 2014, Italy)
One AO Multi-Specialty Meeting (February 5-7, 2015, Las Vegas, NV)
10th World Symposium on Congenital Malformations of the Hand and Upper Limb (May 7-9, 2015, The Netherlands)
2016 IFSSH & IFSHT Congress (October 24-28, 2016, Argentina)