Need to print a registration receipt?
Want to know if your Annual Meeting registration been processed?
If you have completed your registration online, your registration will have been immediately entered into the system. If you have faxed or mailed your Annual Meeting registration, allow extra time for processing. For faxes, allow at least five business days. For mail, allow at least ten business days, as all mail is first directed to the bank and then re-directed to the ASSH office.
There are two ways to see if your registration has been processed.
Check the list of pre-registered attendees (login is required)
Check your personal account:
- Login to the ASSH website at http://www.assh.org.
- Click on “Information for Surgeons and Hand Care Professionals.”
- Click on “My Transactions.” (At the top of the left navigation bar)
- If your invoice has been processed, you will see an invoice entitled “68th ASSH Annual Meeting.” Click on the invoice number to review the invoice detail.
If you have forgotten your login information, or if you login and do not see your invoice, and it has been more than 5 business days since you faxed the registration, or 10 business days since you mailed it, please contact us.
Want to edit your registration, add sessions or rent an iPad?
If you would like to add sessions or tickets to your registration, please email us prior to the meeting or stop by the Onsite Registration Desk during the annual meeting. If you want to rent an iPad, you must contact us no later than September 13, 2013. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee availability. After that date, you can stop by the registration desk during the meeting to see if any iPads remain for rent.
Want to add a guest to an existing registration?
- Prior to the meeting: Email email@example.com or call (312) 880-1900.
- Onsite: Visit the registration desk.
The guest registration fee is $95. Remember, if your spouse or guest is also a healthcare professional (doctor, nurse, hand therapist) who wants to receive continuing education credits, that individual must register as an attendee in the appropriate professional category.
Need to cancel an additional fee course or your registration?