Making your plans for the Annual Meeting? Don't forget about these AFSH supported events:
- Adrian E. Flatt Residents & Fellows Conference - Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 7:45 AM – 4:15 PM
- Robert E. Carroll Founders Lecture given by James W. Strickland, MD on Thursday, September 6, 2012, 3:00 PM
- Symposium 1: Highlighting the Achievements of the AFSH - Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 3:30 PM
- Bunnell Fellowship Program Recipient Announcement - Friday, September 7, 2012, 3:07 PM
- Andrew J. Weiland Medal Award Announcement - Friday, September 7, 2012, 2:55 PM
- Research Grant Award Announcements - Saturday, September 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Visit the AFSH booth
Located outside the Grand Ballroom, Gold Level, East Tower to learn more about year-round activities and how you can be a part of our 25th Anniversary.
Founders Circle Donors:
Plan to attend the Founders Circle/Complus Manus donor reception on Thursday, September 6 at 6:00 PM.
Learn more about the Founders Circle and its benefits here.
Order of Complus Manus Donors:
Contact the ASSH Central Office (AM12@assh.org or 312/880-1900) for details.
Learn more about the Order of Complus Manus.
Residents & Fellows and Active Duty Military Surgeons Travelling Scholarships
AFSH is grateful to our partners Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Stryker, the Indianapolis Hand Society, REDmedical, and the Duke Hand Club for their generous support of scholarships for Residents, Fellows, and active duty US Military surgeons to attend the Annual Meeting.