For Residents and Fellows
The ASSH Candidate Member category is reserved for individuals within three years of completing an ACGME-accredited residency, currently engaged in an ACGME-accredited hand surgery fellowship, or within five years of completing an ACGME-accredited hand surgery fellowship.
about becoming a Candidate Resident, Candidate Fellow or full Candidate Member of ASSH.
Discounted Courses and Products
Look for the resident/fellow price on course registrations and products. Call the ASSH Central Office at 312-880-1900 if you are not receiving the correct price.
Free Access to The Journal of Hand Surgery
North American Residents and Fellows receive free access to JHS. To receive access, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Full Name
- Preferred Mailing Address (indicate if this is work or home)
- Phone (indicate if this is work, home, cell, etc)
- Indicate if you are a Resident or a Fellow
- Specialty - Orthopaedic, Plastic, General surgery?
- Residency or Fellowship Program Name
- Ending date of Residency or Fellowship Program
Once your information is received, you will receive instructions on how to access JHS. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.